ul. Karmelicka 1B lok.7 00-149 Warszawa, Polska
Tel. (+48) 730 255 951 Fax. (+48-22) 831 12 64e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Internet : www.sunapple.eu
Skype : live:office_85337
REGON : 365647500
KRS : 0000642286
VAT NO. : 5252680184 (EU)
* REGON = National Register of Busines Entities of Poland
* KRS = National Court Register of Entrepreneurs
If you not change browser settings, you agree to it. Learn more
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookie files.
2. Cookies (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity that places cookie files on the Website User's terminal device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
4. Cookies are used to:- adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;- creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter his login and password on every subpage of the Website;
5. The Website uses two basic types of cookies: "session" and "persistent" cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User's device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The Website uses the following types of cookies:- "necessary" cookies, enabling the use of services available on the Website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the Website;- cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website;- "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of Website pages;> "functional" cookies, allowing "remembering" the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User's origin, size of the font, appearance of the website, etc .;- "advertising" cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser's settings or to inform them of each entry in the device of the Website User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User's end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10. More information about cookies can be found in the "Help" section in the popular browsers’ menu.
In accordance with the law on the protection of personal data I hereby agree to the processing of my personal data for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means in accordance with the law on the provision of electronic services to the email address provided for this purpose. Providing the data is voluntary. I have been informed that I have the right to access my data, the possibility of correcting it and requesting discontinuation of its processing. The administrator of personal data is Sunapple Ltd. with its registered office in Warsaw (00-149 Warsaw, Karmelicka 1B street7).