We offer the following metalworking services:
MACHINING AND CUTTING ON A LATHE:
- machine control: conventional
- handle diameter Ø 320 mm.
- spindle diameter: Ø 80 mm.
- maximum turning diameter over the support: Ø 510 mm.
- maximum turning diameter in the bridge: Ø 738 mm.
- maximum turning length: 1500 mm.
GRINDING AND POLISHING THE FOLLOWING MATERIALS:
- round pipes (6-500 mm diameter) and rods;
- inside and outside angles;
- flat bars on four sides;
- rectangular and square profiles (up to 200 mm);
- fittings such as: knees, tees, reductions, bottoms;
- profiles and other stainless steel elements.
DRILLING AND MILLING HOLES, ROLLING OF SHEETS.
We also drill and mill holes in accordance with the order specification received from the customer.
At the individual request we provide a sanding service for Sunapple’s made or customer entrusted elements.
The maximum size of an element for sanding is 350 mm x 650 mm.
In addition to our production capabilities and the highest quality services, Sunapple team also has got many years of experience in logistics and supply chain management.
Using our warehouse space, material stocks and highly qualified and experienced staff, we are able to meet all the requirements of our clients.
We carry out all orders comprehensively, starting from the project development, its acceptance by the customer, through the selection of appropriate materials, execution of the main service, up to quality control and transport of finished products to the customer with „TO DOOR” delivery.